View Panasonic PT-TW370 / PT-TX430 / PT-TX340 Service Manual online
SECTION 3 ADJUSTMENTS
1. upgrade procedure
1. Start [FlashUpgrader.exe] in the [Main fw upgrade tool] folder.
2. Setup each item as below;
Connection : USB 2.0
Note: The progress bar shows the upgrade progress 1 to 100%. After downloading and writing are finished. The progress bar
Quit the application
To confirm the upgraded firmware version, press and hold the [MENU] and [▲] keys more than 3 seconds.
The firmware version will be displayed on the screen as the below.
3. Click [Flash] button.
4. Press and hold the [v/b] and [▲] keys on the control panel and connect AC code to the projector. Release keys when
the [ON(G)/STANDBY(R)] LED blinks and [WARNING] LED lights.
5. Connect an USB cable between the projector (USB-B) and PC (USB-A).
6. The firmware upgrade will start. It takes 6 to 7 minutes to complete the upgrade.
7. Upgrading completed
After upgrading completed, the [ON(G)/STANDBY(R)] LED will light and the [WARNING] LED will off.
Version of Main firmware
Click on the first or last page to see other PT-TW370 / PT-TX430 / PT-TX340 service manuals if exist.