Height adjustment, angle adjustment, rotation
- Pressure from hands on the LCD panel could
- Be careful not to allow your fingers to be
Adjust to an easy to view height.
Adjust to an easy to view angle.
Rotation (long height/width)
The display can be rotated for a long height or
width to suit the displayed content.
- Before rotating, move the display to its
uppermost position. If the display is rotated while
it is set low, it will contact the stand and could
lead to damage.
- The display can only be rotated through a range
of 90°. Applying excessive force may cause
- Do not apply excessive force when the cable is
To set to long height
Gently turn in the clockwise direction (to 90°).
To set to long width
Gently turn in the counterclockwise direction (to
- The orientation of the display can be changed
using Pivot Software. (p. 34)