View Panasonic ET-YFB200G Service Manual online
Use lead free solder in servicing from the standpoint of antipollution for the global environment.
・ Be precautious about lead free solder. Sn-Ag-Cu (tin, silver and copper) will tend to splash when heated too high (approx. 600°C or higher).
・ Use lead free solder for the P.C.Board (specified on it as “PbF”) which uses lead free solder. (When you unavoidably use lead solder, use lead
・ solder after removing lead free solder. Or be sure to heat the lead free solder until it melts completely, before applying lead solder.)
・ After soldering to double layered P.C.Boards, check the component side for excess solder which may flow onto the opposite side.
For the P.C.Board which applies lead free solder, the symbol as shown in the figure below is printed or stamped on the surface
or the back of P.C.Board.
with manufacturer’s specified parts to prevent shock, fire, or other hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a
commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
・Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
・Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
・Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
・Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
It dose not contain warnings or cautions to advise non-technical individuals of potential dangers in attempting to service a product.
Products powered by electricity should be serviced or repaired only by experienced professional technicians. Any attempt to service
or repair the product or products dealt with in this service information by anyone else could result in serious injury or death.
2. 2. Dimensions
3. 2. Control panel
3. 3. Connecting terminals
3. 4. Mounting accessories
5. 2. Functions in Service Mode
6. 2. Connection preparations
6. 3. Setup procedure
7. 2. Connection Preparations
7. 3. Update procedure
8. 2. A-P.C.Board Schematic diagram (1/3 - 3/3)
8. 3. J-P.C.Board Schematic diagram
8. 4. S-P.C.Board Schematic diagram
8. 5. A-P.C.Board Circuit boards diagram
8. 6. J-P.C.Board / S-P.C.Board Circuit boards diagram
9. 2. Packing Parts
9. 3. Replacement Parts List
Be sure to use a voltmeter having the performance described in Table 1.
2. Assemble the circuit as shown in Fig. 2. Plug the power cord in a power outlet.
3. Connect M1 to T1 according to Fig. 2 and measure the voltage.
4. Change the connection of M1 from T1 to T2 and measure the voltage again.
5. The voltmeter must read 0.375 V or lower in both of steps 3 and 4. This means that the current must be 0.75mA
6. If the reading is out of the above standard, the device must be repaired and rechecked before returning to the
customer because of a possibility of an electric shock.
- Unplug the power cord from the power outlet before disassembling this device.
- Use correctly the supplied power cord and must ground it.
- It is advisable to use an isolation transformer in the AC power line before the service.
- Be careful not to touch the rotation part (cooling fan, etc.) of this device when you service with the upper
case removed and the power supply turned ON.
- Observe the original lead dress during the service. If a short circuit is found, replace all the parts overheated
or damaged by the short circuit.
- After the service, all the protective devices such as insulation barriers, insulation papers, shields, and isolation
R-C combinations must be properly installed.
- After the service, check the leakage current to prevent the customer from getting an electric shock.
Rb:500 Ω ±0.1%