View Sony XDR-S10DAB Service Manual online
• Never reuse a disconnected chip component.
• Notice that the minus side of a tantalum capacitor may be dam-
WITH MARK 0 ON THE SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS AND IN
THE PARTS LIST ARE CRITICAL TO SAFE OPERATION.
REPLACE THESE COMPONENTS WITH SONY PARTS
MANUAL OR IN SUPPLEMENTS PUBLISHED BY SONY.
Boards requiring use of unleaded solder are printed with the lead-
free mark (LF) indicating the solder contains no lead.
(Caution: Some printed circuit boards may not come printed with
• Unleaded solder melts at a temperature about 40 °C higher
Caution: The printed pattern (copper foil) may peel away if the
Unleaded solder is more viscou-s (sticky, less prone to fl ow)
occur such as on IC pins, etc.
It is best to use only unleaded solder but unleaded solder may
CN1 cannot exchanged with single. When CN1 is damaged, ex-
change the entire mounted board.
Use the supplied Sony AC power adaptor only. The polarity of the plugs of other manufacturers may be different.
Failure to use the supplied AC power adaptor may cause the unit to malfunction.
from instruction manual.
current time appears in the display.
If no broadcasts are found by the DAB scan, “No Stations available” appears in the display.
• If you do not operate within 7 seconds while setting the clock, the clock setting mode will be cancelled.
• Setup time for this operation is adjusted automatically when the customer operates the set while receiving DAB
Press ENTER or 7 seconds after you have finished setting the duration setting and released SLEEP, “activated”
appears in the display and then the sleep timer starts. The unit will play for the duration you set, and then shut off.
• Press SLEEP to set the sleep timer “OFF,” only the sleep timer will be cancelled (the radio keeps ON).