1 Assembling and Disassembling
Some chassis components may have sharp edges. Be careful when disassembling and servicing.
1. This section describes procedures for checking the operation of the major printed circuit boards and replacing the main
2. For reassembly after operation checks or replacement, reverse the respective procedures.
Special reassembly procedures are described only when required.
3. Select items from the following index when checks or replacement are required.
4. Refer to the Parts No. on the page of “Parts Location and Replacement Parts List” (Section 5), if necessary.
Below is the list of disassembly sections
· Disassembly of Net Frame Assembly
· Disassembly of Front Panel
· Disassembly of Tweeter
· Disassembly of Speaker
· Disassembly of Speaker Cabinet Assembly
1.1. Disassembly flow chart
The following chart is the procedure for disassembling the casing and inside parts for internal inspection when carrying out the
To assemble the unit, reverse the steps shown in the chart as below.