· Be sure to connect speaker cables before connecting the
AC power supply cord.
· The load impedance of any speaker used with this unit must
· Be sure to connect the cable from the right speaker to the
right terminal and the cable from the left speaker to the left
1. Twist and pull off the vinyl tip of the speaker cords. If the
speaker cords do not have vinyl tips, connect them directly
to the terminals. Make sure the bare ends of the wires are
2. Insert the wire to the rear panel of the unit and close the
· To prevent damage to circuitry, never short-circuit positive
(+) and negative (-) speaker wires.
· Be sure to connect only positive (red) wires to positive (+)
terminals and negative (black) wires to negative (-)
Speakers are designed identically so that no left or right
channel orientation is necessary.
Use only the supplied speakers
The combination of the main unit and speakers provide the
best sound. Using other speakers can damage the unit and
sound quality will be negatively affected.
· Keep your speakers at least 10 mm away from the system
for proper ventilation.
· These speakers do not have magnetic shielding. Do not
place them near televisions, personal computers or other
devices easily influenced by magnetism.
· You cannot take the front net off the speakers.
2 Connection of the Speaker Cables