View LG LM-1963H2L Service Manual online
Heating Operation Mode ( )
• A place where noise prevention is taken into
• Ensure the spaces indicated by arrows from the
heat radiation from the condenser is not restrict-
The fixing screws (hexagon M5 screw) are included the decorative panel box.
3. Hook the decorative panel key hole ( ) on the screws fixed in step above, and slide the panel so that
5. Connect the louver motor connector.
6. After tightening these screws, install the air inlet grille (including the air filter).
(hexagon M5 screws)
Temporality fitting at 2 places
(Tightening about 10mm)
making sure that the
piping side of the unit body
matches the piping
indication of the decorative
(In the control box)
(Hexagon M5 screw)
to the side where the pipes are.
always remove the paper template.
• Open control cover, then connect louver motor connector to