View Sony KLV-40W300A / KLV-46W300A / KLV-52W300A Service Manual online
Y: 1 Vp-p, 75 ohms, 0.3V negative sync/P
Audio: Two channel linear PCM
32, 44.1 and 48 kHz, 16, 20 and 24 bits
Analogue audio input (phono jacks): 500 mVrms, Impedance: 47 kilohms (HDMI IN 1 only)
G: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms, non Sync on Green/B: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms/
R: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms/HD: 1-5 Vp-p/VD: 1-5 Vp-p
• This TV’s PC input does not support interlaced signals.
• For the best picture quality, it is recommended to use the signals (boldfaced) in the above chart with a 60 Hz vertical frequency
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not perform any servicing
other than that contained in the operating instructions unless you
are qualified to do so.
avoid possible shock hazard, because of live chassis.
The chassis of this receiver is directly connected to the ac power
appear as shown in this manual or in supplements
published by Sony.
number specified in the electrical parts list to prevent electric
shock, fire, or other hazard.
void the original parts and labor guarantee.
using a wrist band.
be secured using the 4 mounting holes on the rear cover.
1) Do not press on the panel or frame edge to avoid the risk of
3) Do not leave the module in high temperatures or in areas of
5) Avoid contact with water. It may cause a short circuit within
(High voltage occurs at the inverter circuit at 650Vrms.)
8) Use care when handling the wires or connectors of the inverter