View Sony SAL18552 Service Manual online
SERVICE MANUAL 9-834-733-11
with this Manual.
an APS-C sized image sensor.
Their evaporation caused by improper management affects your health and environment, and wastes resources.
Manage the chemicals carefully as follows.
• Avoid dividing chemicals into excessive numbers of small containers to reduce natural evaporation.
• Keep containers sealed to avoid natural evaporation when chemicals are not in use.
• Avoid using chemicals as much as possible. When using chemicals, divide only required amount to a small plate from the container and
Boards requiring use of unleaded solder are printed with the lead free mark (LF) indicating the solder contains no lead.
3. Look for unauthorized replacement parts, particularly transistors, that were installed during a previous repair. Point them out to the cus-
6. Flexible Circuit Board Repairing
• Do not touch the soldering iron on the same conductor of the circuit board (within 3 times).
• Be careful not to apply force on the conductor when soldering or unsoldering.
REPLACE THESE COMPONENTS WITH SONY PARTS
WHOSE PART NUMBERS APPEAR AS SHOWN IN THIS
MANUAL OR IN SUPPLEMENTS PUBLISHED BY SONY.
SÉCURITÉ DE FONCTIONNEMENT. NE REMPLACER CES
COMPOSANTS QUE PAR DES PIÈSES SONY DONT LES
NUMÉROS SONT DONNÉS DANS CE MANUEL OU DANS
LES SUPPÉMENTS PUBLIÉS PAR SONY.
For the notches:
For the holes:
assembling the lens, Use the universal wrench.
to the width of holes or notches.
which comes off at the point.
(Be careful or some
pieces of gilt may be left inside)
This lens can disassemble both the
1st lens side and the mount side.
orienting the concave
step side to the eyepiece.
How to remove the switch panel block (Scratch prevention)
1. Remove three screws fixing the rear barrel assy.
2. Set the AF/MF switch to AF.
3. Push the rear barrel assy to the mount side.
4. Remove the switch panel block by inserting a Philips
screwdriver or a knife from the focus ring side.