View Sony DSC-W90 (serv.man5) Service Manual online
• Change of Destination Data Write
• Addition of [Read], [Save], and [Load] buttons to Angular
been changed from Ver_1.0r01 into Ver_1.1r02.
Ver_1.1r02.exe), and the Automatic Adjustment Program will start.
screen in Fig. 6-1-14 will appear. On this screen, select each ad-
1) Select the written destination with the Destination List.
sensor or lens block. When the microprocessor, circuit etc. is dam-
aged, don't perform this adjustment but check the operations only.
(Service manual page 6-28)
When the SY-169 board is replaced, read out the data before the
replacement, and record them.
1) Read out the data in Block:11, Page:61, Address:0E10, and
169 board and it can be saved in the PC as a file by
using the Automatic Adjustment Program. (Refer to “8-
4. Angular Velocity Sensor Sensitivity Adjustment”)
1) Click the [Start] button of Camera Adjustment 7, and the fol-
[Read] button: Reads and displays the previous data (Dp, Dy)
Automatic Adjustment Program.
at lower left of screen.
If only either sensor was replaced, give a check to the checkbox
for the sensor not replaced at the lower left of the screen.
If the lens was not replaced, give a check to the checkbox at
the lower left of the screen.
sult is written to the memory in the camera.
the “LED CHECK” screen will appear.
LED ON or OFF can be controlled with [LED ON] or [LED OFF]
button on the screen.