View Sony DSC-S600 (serv.man12) Service Manual online
Main Parts and Boards ···················································· 6-3
as to set same initial language as that of the set distributing in each region.
GP3 is either English, Spanish, or Russian.
GP4 is either English, Spanish, Portugal, Simplified Chinese, or Korean.
1) Select page: 00, address: 01 and set data: 01.
2) Select page: 4F, address: 8C, and set the Initial Language Data.
3) Select page: 40, address: 38, and set data: 00.
6) Select page: 80, address: 30, and check that the data is “00”.
7) Select page: 00, address: 01, and set data: 00.
8) Turn off the camera.
9) Turn on the camera. Execute “Initialize” of Setup screen.
10) Check the language displayed when the camera starts.
internal memory after replacement.
2 Select [OK] with v on the control button, then press z.
corrupting the data.
• The original images in the internal memory are retained even after copying. To delete the contents of the
• Even if you copy data, a
The default settings are marked with