View Sony XT-XM1 Service Manual online
• Notice that the minus side of a tantalum capacitor may be dam-
BUS control input
(2 lb. 4 oz.)
connection (1 set)
Connect the master unit as shown below to activate this unit.
Part No. of the TRANSLATOR board and instruction manual have been also changed accompanying the above change.
When you repair or replace parts indicated in the table, please be sure to check the serial No..
• Before making connections, turn the car ignition off to avoid short circuits.
• Connect the yellow power input cord only after all other cords have been connected.
• Run all ground leads to a common ground point.
is energized at all times
Be sure to connect the black ground
lead to it first.
First connect the black ground lead,
then connect the yellow power input
hook facing down
the XM Satellite receiver,
aligning the v marks.
When you use an optional BUS cable, note
that a BUS cable with an 8-pin plug (L-type)
cannot be used because of its shape.
•Choose the mounting location carefully so the unit will not interfere with the normal movements of
the mounting surface.
• Use only the supplied screws.
• Be sure not to damage the fuel tank or brake line with the tapping screws.
replacement, there may be an internal malfunction.
Use of a higher amperage fuse may cause serious damage.
ø3.3 mm (
• All capacitors are in
no mark : XM
Pattern face side: