Sony EMCS Co.
Published by Kohda TEC
Ver. 1.1 2008.11
Replace the previously issued
SERVICE MANUAL 9-852-243-11
with this Manual.
Plastic (PC, ABS)
× 148 × 220 mm (w / h / d) (6 3/8 × 5 7/8 × 8 3/4 inches)
Approx. 960 g (2 lb 2 oz) (only sports pack)
Sports pack (1)
Shoulder strap (1)
Camera mounting shoe (B (1)/D (1)/E (1)/F (1)/G (1)/H (1)/I (1))
Tripod screw plate (1)
Reflex prevention ring (Ø 25 (1)/M30
× Ø 43 (1)/M30 × Ø 50 (1)/
× Ø 58 (1)/M30 × Ø 62 (1)/M37 × Ø 55 (1))
Anti-fogging lens solution (1)
Set of printed documentation
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
• This Sports Pack SPK-HCD is exclusively for use with the Sony digital
video camera recorder HDR-SR12/SR11/SR10/SR8/SR7/SR5, HDR-CX7/
* The above video camera models may not be available in all countries/regions.
• The sports pack SPK-HCD is water- and moisture- resistant, making it
possible to use the Sony digital video camera recorder (referred to below as
• Usable at the depth as low as 5 meters (17 feet) under water.
• For using your video camera with this sports pack, refer to the operating
instructions of the video camera.
• Before you start recording, make sure that the video camera is working
correctly and there is no water leakage.
• Sony does not accept liability for damage to the video camera, battery,
etc., when using the sports pack or for the cost of recording if water
leakage occurs as a result of incorrect use.