View Sony MHC-GTX88 / MHC-GTX88BP / SS-GTX88 / SS-RSX88 / SS-WG88A / SS-WG88B Service Manual online
• SS-RSX88 is the surround speaker in MHC-GTX88/GTX88BP.
• SS-WG88A/WG88B are the subwoofer in MHC-GTX88/GTX88BP.
• SS-GTX88P is package speaker of front and surround speaker in MHC-GTX88/GTX88BP.
• SS-WG88P is package speaker of subwoofer A subwoofer B in MHC-GTX88/GTX88BP.
Subwoofer B SS-WG88B
Part No.: J-2501-238-A JIG FOR SPEAKER REMOVAL
free mark (LF) indicating the solder contains no lead.
(Caution: Some printed circuit boards may not come printed with
the lead free mark due to their particular size.)
Ordinary soldering irons can be used but the iron tip has to be
applied to the solder joint for a slightly longer time.
Soldering irons using a temperature regulator should be set to
Caution: The printed pattern (copper foil) may peel away if
the heated tip is applied for too long, so be careful!
Unleaded solder is more viscous (sticky, less prone to flow)
than ordinary solder so use caution not to let solder bridges
occur such as on IC pins, etc.
It is best to use only unleaded solder but unleaded solder may
also be added to ordinary solder.
• All capacitors are in µF unless otherwise noted. (p: pF) 50 WV or
have some differences from the original one.
are seldom required for routine service. Some
delay should be anticipated when ordering these