The adjustment values are set to the optimum conditions at the factory before shipping. If a value should become
improper or an adjustment is required due to part replacement, make an adjustment according to the following
1. After replacement of any PWB unit and/or IC for repair, please note the following.
1) When replacing the digital unit and E2PROM (IC2102), prepare the following units loaded with updated
software. After replacement of the FLASH-MEMORY (IC8302, IC8803 and IC8806), the software updating is
Applicable unit: DUNTKC481DE05 (MAIN-UNIT)
Applicable unit: DUNTKC427FE04 (CPU-UNIT)
Applicable unit: DUNTKC482DE01 (IBO-UNIT)
After replacement of PWB or adjustment of each part, set "KEY WRITE" to "ON" which is shown in the
adjustment OSD menu (Page 2/16). Then press "OK" and reboot the system.
2.Entering the process adjustment mode
1) Before entering the process adjustment mode, press the RESET key on the front panel or execute the AV
position RESET in the menu video adjustment.
2) Enter the standby mode using the remote controller or the main unit switch. (Both the power LED of the
Display and that of the AVC system light up in red.)
3) Press "Power" switch of the Display and shut off the power.
4) While simultaneously pressing the "VOL (–)" key and "INPUT" key of the Display, press "MAIN-POWER"
switch of the Display and turn on the power.
(Keep pressing the "VOL (–)" and "INPUT" keys until the specific display appears on the screen.)
Make sure that a K mark is displayed in the top left of the screen.
5) Simultaneously press the "VOL (–)" key and the "CH(
)" key of the monitor.
Several blue text lines appearing on the screen indicate the successful entry into the process adjustment
If you have failed (only the ordinary startup display appeared), try this step again.
6) To exit the process adjustment mode after the adjustment is done, unplug the AC power cable from the outlet
to make a forced shutdown.
(When the power was turned off with the remote controller, once unplug the power cable and plug it again. In
this case, wait 10 seconds or so before plugging.)
Caution: Use due care in handling the information described here lest your users should know how to enter
the process adjustment mode. If the settings are tampered in this mode, unrecoverable system
damage may result.