3 – 2
2. Entering and exiting the adjustment process mode
1. Press the “POWER” key on the set of running TV set to force off the power.
2. While holding down the “VOL (-)” and “INPUT” keys on the set at once, press the “MAIN POWER” key on the set to turn on the power or plug in the
AC power cord to turn on the power.
The letter “K” appears on the screen.
3. Next, hold down the “VOL (-)” and “P (V)” keys on the set at once.
Multiple lines of character string appearing on the screen indicate that the set is now in the adjustment Process mode. If you fail to enter the
adjustment process mode (the display is the same as normal startup), retry the procedure. (Another procedure)
4. Another procedure
1) Press the “MENU” key on the main unit to display OSD.
2) Move the cursor to SERVICE (OSD) using the cursor keys on the remote control.
Then press the “MENU” key on the remote control to enter the service mode (adjustment process mode).
5. To exit the adjustment process mode after the adjustment is done, unplug the AC power cord to force off the power. (When the power is turned off
with the remote controller, once unplug the AC power cord and plug it in again. In this case, wait 10 seconds or so before plugging.)
3. Remote controller key operation and description of display in adjustment process mode.
1. key operation
Input mode is switched automatically when relevant adjustment is started so far as the necessary input signal is available.
4. Description of display
CAUTION: Use due care in handling the information described here lest the users should know how to enter the adjustment process mode. If the
settings are tampered with in this mode, unrecoverable system damage may result.
Remote controller key
Main unit key
Moving an item (line) by one (UP/DOWN)
Changing a selected item setting (+1/-1)
Turning a page (PREVIOUS / NEXT)
Changing a selected line setting (+10/-10)
INPUT SOURCE on
Input source switching (toggle switching) (TV
Returning to a present page
Executing a function
Present page/number of total pages
2char/2char Decimal Number mark.
Page present title
It bundles it by Max. 15 char “[“ ”]”.
Input that has been selected now
Present colour system
Max. 30 char
Max. 60 char
(1) Present page/number of total pages
(5) Inducing display
(3) Input that has been selected now
(2) Page present title
(4) Present colour system
(6) Model name
EQ DATA CHECKSUM
MONITOR ERR CAUSE
NORMAL STANDBY CAUSE
ERROR STANDBY CAUSE
1.10 (E 2008/02/10 D)
11 11 11 11
(7) Item name