LCD 2014 01 01
Date of Issue: 13
LCD TELEVISION TECHNICAL BULLETIN
Page 1 of 1
Sharp Electronics (UK) Limited
Revision - 1
– Carry out as required
– Carry out as required and whenever the unit comes in for service
– Carry out on all units
Firmware upgrade procedure.
To upgrade the firmware, follow the procedure below
1. Download and extract the firmware from the Technical Website.
2. Copy the following files where applicable in the zip to the root directory of a USB
3. Turn the power OFF by rocker switch or unplug AC mains.
4. Plug the USB stick into the USB connector on the TV.
5. Press the OK button on the remote control and turn ON the TV at the same time.
Keep the OK button pressed on the remote control until the standby LED blinks
6. When the standby LED starts to blink rapidly, you can release the OK button.
7. When the standby LED blinking fully stops, the TV will reset automatically and
“First Time Installation” Menu appears.
8. After the menu appears, you should power OFF and ON the TV set.
9. Once the installation is complete, check the Version of the TV to confirm the
upgrade was successful.
To confirm the software version of the TV you will find in user menu -
settings“, “Sofware Upgrade”.
You can also check from the service menu (menu --- 4, 7, 2, 5).