VOLTAGE MEASUREMENT CONDITION:
1. Voltages at test points are measured on exclusive
AC adapter and the stable supply voltage of AC
120V. Signals are fed by a color bar signal
generator for servicing purpose and the above
voltages are measured with a 20k ohm/V tester.
INDICATION OF RESISTOR & CAPACI-
1. The unit of resistance “
” is omitted.
2. All resistors are ± 5%, unless otherwise noted.
(J= ± 5%, F= ± 1%, D= ± 0.5%)
3. All resistors are 1/10W, unless otherwise noted.
4. All resistors are Carbon type, unless otherwise
: Oxide Film
: Metal Coating
1. All capacitors are
F, unless otherwise noted.
2. All capacitors are 50V, unless otherwise noted.
3. All capacitors are Ceramic type, unless otherwise
(PF): Polypro Film
This circuit diagram is original one, therefore there may be a
slight difference from yours.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
PARTS MARKED WITH “
) A R E
IMPORTANT FOR MAINTAINING THE SAFETY OF
THE SET. BE SURE TO REPLACE THESE PARTS
WITH SPECIFIED ONES FOR MAINTAINING THE
SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SET.
DESCRIPTION OF SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM