View Sharp XG-C55X (serv.man10) Service Manual online
1. Disconnect the flat cables from all the LCD panels.
2. Light up the lamp.
3. Project a white-light image and check to see if there is any color tint in any direction. If any, use the M2, M4 and M5
readjust the optical axis of the new lamp. Take the following steps.
1. Open the lamp cover and loosen the screws A and B at the top of the lamp.
2. Using a screwdriver or the like, move the lever D in the arrow direction.
3. Temporarily fix the screws A and B, close the lamp cover, and check the white-only screen again for color
5. Finally secure the lamp cover back in position.
2. Replace the prism unit with new one. Take the above step 1 in reverse order.