View Sharp XG-C50XE (serv.man40) Technical Bulletin online
Checking software version in the projector:
1. Turn on the projector then call the process mode.
POWER ON / ADJ UP / ADJ DOWN / ADJ UP / ADJ DOWN / ENTER / ENTER / MENU
If the date code is less than (before) September 2003, proceed the following update procedure.
1. Install the Tera Term Pro (communication program) into PC.
1-3. The “Language” list box appears in the dialog box.
It is not necessary to change the default destination path(c:\PROGRAM FILES\TTERMPRO).
pj_iffs_C45X_030916_1503.zip (For PG-C45X)
pj_iffs_C55X_030912_1128.zip (For XG-C55X)
1. Turn on the projector.
2. Connect the RS-232C-IN port of the projector and the RS-232C port of your PC with a DIN-D-sub RS-232C
3-1. The “New connection” dialog box appears, select the “Serial” and then select the suitable COM port.
Then click “OK”.
6. Select the “IPL2” on the sub menu and then press the ENTER key.
The lamp will turn off and the projector goes into the software write mode.
7. Once unplug the AC cord and then plug it in again.