9 – 1
 DESCRIPTION OF SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
1. VOLTAGE MEASUREMENT CONDITION:
1. Voltages at test points are measured at the supply voltage of AC 220V. Signals are fed by a color bar signal generator for servicing purpose and the above
voltages are measured with a 20k ohm/V tester.
2. WAVEFORM MEASUREMENT CONDITION:
1. Waveforms at test points are observed at the supply voltage of AC 220V. Signals are fed by a color bar signal generator for servicing purpose.
3. INDICATION OF RESISTOR & CAPACITOR:
1. he unit of resistance “
Ω” is omitted.
Ω=1000 Ω, M=MΩ).
2. All resistors are
± 5%, unless otherwise noted.
± 5%, F= ± 1%, D= ± 0.5%)
3. All resistors are 1/10W, unless otherwise noted.
4. All resistors are Carbon type, unless otherwise noted.
: Oxide Film
: Metal Coating
1. All capacitors are
µF, unless otherwise noted.
2. All capacitors are 50V, unless otherwise noted.
3. All capacitors are Ceramic type, unless otherwise noted.
(ML): Mylar (TA): Tantalum
(PF): Polypro Film (ST): Styrol
This circuit diagram is original one, therefore there may be a
slight difference from yours.
1. DISCONNECT THE AC PLUG FROM THE AC
OUTLET BEFORE REPLACING PARTS.
2. SEMICONDUCTOR HEAT SINKS SHOULD BE
REGARDED AS POTENTIAL SHOCK HAZARDS
WHEN THE CHASSIS IS OPERATING.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
PARTS MARKED WITH “
IMPORTANT FOR MAINTAINING THE SAFETY OF THE
SET. BE SURE TO REPLACE THESE PARTS WITH
SPECIFIED ONES FOR MAINTAINING THE SAFETY AND
PERFORMANCE OF THE SET.