3 – 4
4. How to replace LCD panel
• As high precision is required for assembling the prism folder unit, it should be done only in the case where any appropriate, exclusive equipment
Stage ( 5µm adjustment precision)) is available. If no such equipment is available, it is requested to replace
the prism folder unit .
• The three LCD panels in the prism folder unit are combined by adjusting the difference in their characteristics when producing at the factory. If any
of the panels is replaced, more or less discoloration may occur while a dark screen is projected (see the Fig. below).
1. Remove four screws.
2. Replace the LCD.
3. Tighten the screw with 0.15±0.03N
4. Dissolve the UV adhesive once, and bond the LCD panel again after matching its position.
adjuster with resolution of approx. 5
µm) are necessary. If you do not have them, replace the prism holder unit as described in the Ser-
Stage ( 5
µm adjustment precision).
• The three LCD panels are produced adjusting the difference in characteristics. If only one LCD panel is replaced, irregular color may
occur at the corner part when projecting the whole black scene.
Partial discoloration appearing
at diagonal corner sections