AR-LC9 UNPACKING AND INSTALLATION 3 - 2
(2) Install the upper mounting plates and the mounting
1) Fit the upper mounting plates with the securing screws A (two
2) Fit the mounting plate to the lower part of the stand with the
two securing screws A.
3) Remove the two pawls on the LCC cover, and detach the LCC
(3) Attach the connecting plate to the large capacity
1) Remove the two bottom plate securing stepped screws
attached to the large capacity tray.
2) Insert the connecting plate with the marking surface up into
the lower part of the large capacity tray from the marking side.
3) Attach the connecting plate by inserting screw C into the hole
of marking "A" of the connecting plate.
(4) Attach the large capacity tray to the main unit.
1) Insert the connecting plate attached to the large capacity tray
to the mounting plate at the lower part of the optional stand
until the base is inserted.
At this time, lift the leading end of the connecting plate a little
to insert the plate easily.
2) Gently detach the large capacity tray from the main unit and
check that the tray is locked.
3) With the tray locked, attach the securing plate with two screws
(5) Adjust the height of the large capacity tray.
1) Move the large capacity tray near the main unit.
2) Adjust the height using the following procedure so that the rib
of the large capacity tray is aligned with the axis of mounting
plate A attached to the main unit viewing from the top.
• If the axis is aligned with the rib:
Push the large capacity tray into the main unit.
• If the rib is displaced to the right of the axis:
<1> Loosen the two screws of the adjusting caster mounting plate
attached to the lower part of the large capacity tray.
<2> Turn the knob clockwise viewing from the top so that the rib is
aligned with the axis.
<3> After adjustment is complete, tighten the two screws of the
adjusting caster mounting plate and push the large capacity
tray into the main unit.
Make mounting holes with a driver, etc.
Rubber is attached
to the lower side.