Sharp Electronics (UK) Ltd., Technical Services Group
7. In order to enhance the vibration prevention level for reading the original copy, the
shape of the mirror motor mounting plate AS has been changed. (The mounting plate
can now be bent.)
8. Improvement of productivity (Maker change)
9. In order to stabilize the voltage waveshape, a resistor and a capacitor have been
added to the DC controller circuit board.
10.In order to enhance the finisher level and also improve the productivity, the following
changes have been made.
(1) In order to improve the performance for folding the thick paper, an E ring and a
washer have been added to the link shaft.
(2) To prevent the spring from coming off, the shape of the lower paper feeding guide
hook has been changed.
(3) Improvement of productivity (Change of the shape)
(4) The shape of the screw used inside the top cover has bee changed to the round
top screw. This eliminates the problem that may occur while the operator attempts
to correct a paper jam by hand (directly accessing the inside of the top cover) and
thus, makes contact with the screw.
(5) The spacer that was used to prevent the thrust unevenness of the Weight flapper is
discontinued since the shape of the Weight flapper has been changed.
(6) The dummy rib that was used to prevent the corners of the paper from being folded
is discontinued, since the shape of the dummy punch paper guide has been
(7) To prevent the front and rear tray guides from coming off, their shapes have been
11. Change in the quantity of screws used for mounting the remote motors A and B
12. In order to improve the productivity, the shape of the antistatic brush has been
13. Supplementary operation manuals, with reference to additions and changes in the
specifications, have been added in accordance with the software upgrade.
Version P/G No.
Transport roller 1