View Sharp AL-1457D (serv.man10) User Guide / Operation Manual online
MUULLA KUIN TÄSSÄ
TAVALLA SAATTAA ALTISTAA
ANNAT SÄTT ÄN I DENNA
ANVÄNDAREN UTSÄTTAS FÖR
SOM ÖVERSKRIDER GRÄNSEN
FÖR LASERKLASS 1.
device. To ensure continued safety do not
remove any cover or attempt to gain access
to the inside of the product. Refer all
servicing to qualified personnel.
AVOID EXPOSURE TO BEAM.
SICHERHEITSVERRIEGELUNG ÜBERERÜCKT. NICHT DEM STRAHL AUSSETZEN.
UDE AF FUNKTION. UNDGA UDSAETTELSE FOR STRÅLING.
UNNGÅ EKSPONERING FOR STRÅLEN.
URKOPPLADE. STRÅLEN ÄR FARLIG. BETRAKTA EJ STRÅLEN.
LASERSÄTEILYLLE. ÄLÄ KATSO SÄTEESEEN.
: Caution, hot surface
• Do not look directly at the light source. Doing so may damage your eyes.
• Do not switch the unit rapidly on and off. After turning the unit off, wait 10 to 15
• Do not install the unit in a humid or dusty location.
• When the unit is not used for a long time, for example for consecutive holidays,
• damp, humid, or very dusty
• exposed to direct sunlight
• poorly ventilated
• subject to extreme temperature or humidity changes, e.g., near an air conditioner
machine for servicing and proper ventilation.
• Doing so will damage the surface (green portion) of the drum cartridge, causing
place without removing from the package before use.
• If they are exposed to direct sunlight, smudges on copies may result.
• Doing so will damage the surface of the cartridge, causing smudges on copies.
• Adobe and Acrobat are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
• All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
instead of "ON" and "OFF".
The symbol "O" denotes the copier is not completely de-energized but in a stand-by
condition at this "POWER" switch position.
If your copier is so marked, please read "I" for "ON" and "O" for "OFF".
For a complete electrical disconnection, pull out the main plug.
The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily