MWO2001 11 02
Month of Issue: November 2001
MICROWAVE TECHNICAL BULLETIN
Page 1 of 1
Sharp Electronics (UK) Limited
White – Carry out as required
Yellow – Carry out as required and whenever the unit comes in for service
Red – Carry out on all units
SYMPTOM Noise from the high voltage circuit area during start up.
Component tolerance variance on the control PWB
Change the relay timing in the software as follows:
1. Turn the mains on and ensure that the door is shut.
2. Press 'time reduce' once, followed by 'convection' once, followed by 'microwave'
twice - all within a two second period.
3. The code of 5264 should appear in the display.
4. Overwrite this by entering 5277.
5. Press 'memory' key.
6. Confirm that the checksum shown is '11'.
7. Turn off the power to.