SharpSoft Bulletin - October 2008
• Release of EcrLite.v4 which links to any one of the current Ecr Manager.v4 Ecr modules.
• Release of EcrLiteX500, for use with one Up-X500 EPOS terminal running Venta Pro3 .
• .PDF product information brochures are now available from our website.
• Ecr Manager.v4
• Support for the Up-3500, including Keyboard layouts.
• PRS enhancements of Minimum Age included as standard.
• TCP Port number setting for LAN and WAN locations, allowing Ecrs to be accessed
through a router at the remote end.
• Option to block automatic hibernation while the background scheduler is running.
• Ecr Manager X300
• TCP port number setting for FTP connections, allowing access to X300 terminals on
non-standard FTP ports through a router at the remote end.
• T1 Exporting option added for PLU sales, Refunds and Wastage.
• Ecr Manager X500
• Support for Venta Pro V3.1.680 including Deposit payments & Time and attendance
• Improvements to Keyboard Manager so that the top half of the colour palette can be
edited and downloaded.
• Automatic and manual options to delete barcodes that are not linked to a PLU item.
• Optional linking of plu price sets to keyboards.
• All Ecr Managers
• Option to create a scheduler task that will be selected automatically when changes are
saved from the PLU database screen.
• Improvements to column management for the PLU and Stock databases, so that
selective columns can be moved, added or removed.
• All Stock Managers
• Improvements to stock report filtering, so that Valuation reports can:-
• Exclude items with zero cost price.
• Exclude items with positive, zero or negative amounts of the relevant stock level.
• Inclusion of PRS Smartcard enhancements for the Up-3500