ECR Manager X500
• One or more product databases can be created.
• One or more retail locations can be linked to a database.
• One or more Up-X500 terminals can be linked to each location.
• Locations can be local or remote for where Ecr Manager is installed.
• Remote locations can be accessed by modem or WAN.
• Each database has a unique set of PLU items.
• Every location that is linked to a database will use the same set of PLU items.
• Department and Group settings can be specific to each database or global.
• Tax rates can be specific to each database or global.
• Mix Match and Promotion tables can be entered for each database.
• Time Plans can be applied to promotional offers, including mix match and happy hour.
• Employee settings can be location specific, database specific or global.
• Database settings can be imported from an SQL file that is created by the X500.
• Database settings can be downloaded to any linked location.
PLU Editing Features
• PLU items can be imported from an SQL file that is created by the X500.
• PLU items can be imported from or exported to a CSV file.
• PLU items can be added, deleted or copied by range.
• PLU item prices and selected programming fields can be adjusted by range.
• PLU items can be filtered by description or by department for easier editing.
• Modifier prices and texts can be entered for each PLU item, e.g. for half pints or doubles.
• Unit Price information can be specified for each PLU item and printed on shelf edge labels.
• Stock level information can be maintained for each PLU item.
PLU Price Sets
• Price sets allow the same PLU item to be sold for different prices at different locations.
• One, two or three location specific price sets can be maintained for each location.
• Twenty additional price sets can be maintained for each database, so that two or more locations can
be linked to the same price set.
• Price sets can be used to override the price levels, texts and order printer settings that are defined in
the master database.
• The selection of PLU fields to override can be specified independently for each price set.
• Individual PLU items within a price set can be configured in the following ways:
Location, to override the selected fields from the master database.
Database, to use the settings from the master database.
Excluded, to exclude this item when the price set is downloaded.
• Price sets can be downloaded on demand to the relevant ECR location.
• One or more tasks can be created for immediate or preset scheduling.
• Each task consists of one or more jobs, such as importing sales or downloading data files.
• Adhoc tasks can be performed immediately or delayed for up to 24 hours.
• Preset tasks can be created with a specific start time and can be repeated on demand.
• Real time processing of sales is available for X500 terminals that are connected to the same local network
as Ecr Manager.
• A comprehensive range of reports can be displayed and printed.
• PLU sales reports can be sorted by item, department, server or modifier.
• Payment, Voids, Refunds, Discounts and No Sale reports can be sorted by server.
• Payment and Covers reports can be sorted by Group.
• Transaction Log reports can be created.
• Reports can be consolidated by terminal, location or database.
• Report points can be created to consolidate data from selected terminals on the same database.
• Location sets can be created to consolidate data from selected locations on the same database.
• Report Sessions can be created to filter sales by time of day, e.g. morning, afternoon.
• Batch printing lists can be created to easily print a range of selected terminal reports.
• Apparent Stock reports can be created by PLU item.
• Historical reports can be created to show PLU or Hourly sales for a specified date range.
• Historical reports can be filtered by date, location, PLU number, tax code or department.
• Custom reports can be created to sort by any combination of date, location or product detail.
• Headers and sub totals can be displayed for every block of data in a custom report.
• Percentage sales can be displayed for the individual lines within each subtotal block.
• Estimated profit can be displayed for item sales and consolidated sales.
• Top / Bottom reports can be created to show the highest or lowest sellers by quantity or value.
• Individual PLU sales can be listed, with the time of sale being shown to the nearest second.
• Time Slices can be created to consolidate sales by time interval (e.g. hourly).
• Time Slices from different times of day can be consolidated, so that two or more separate periods within
one day can be considered as peak or off-peak etc.
• Screen layouts can be imported from an SQL file that is created by the X500.
• Screen layouts can be editing on the PC and copied between locations within Ecr Manager.
• Screen layouts and button images can be downloaded to the X500 terminal.
• Up to 14 separate screen layouts can be maintained for each location.
• Macro programming can be controlled within the layout editing software.
• Individual screens can be printed in colour.