View Sharp BD-HP21H (serv.man15) Technical Bulletin online
SYMPTOM Various issues with disc playback.
2. Open your CD/DVD writing software and select the *.iso file burning function.
3. Select the file location as the source and the writer as the destination and proceed
Some file writing software can not produce iso files. Refer to your instructions for the
software being used.
The following screen shots are shown as a guide to using Nero8 and Kureha.
If the update fails to function try the following procedure.
1. Turn off the power.
2. Unplug the AC cord.
3. Physically open the tray ( Thin long open paperclip pushed in hole )
4. Place the update disc in tray.
5. Press and hold the eject button and put the mains plug in.
6. Tray will load and start to run.
7. When completed the tray will open and the update disc can be removed.
8. Press any button the tray will close and unit will go to standby and should now be