View Sharp XL-T200 (serv.man8) Service Manual online
the tape mechanism. (See page 6,7.)
heads (See Fig. 8-1.)
After replacing the heads and performing the azimuth
adjustment, be sure to apply screwlock.
2. Remove the FF/REW belt (C2) x 1 pc., from the REW/FF
When putting on the belt, ascertain that the belt is not twisted,
and clean it.
(See Figs. 8-4.)
2. Remove the screws (D1) x 2 pcs., to remove the motor
When mounting the motor, pay attention to the motor mounting
2. Remove the stop washer (E1) x 1 pc., with a small precision
When the stop washer is deformed or damaged, replace it
with a new one.
(See Fig. 9-1.)
3. Remove the solder joints (F3) x 2 pcs., to remove the tape
2. Remove the hooks (A2) x 3 pcs., to remove the worm wheel.
Be careful so that the gear is not damaged.
(The damage gear emits noise during searching.)
the CD mechanism.(See page 6,7)
1. Remove the mechanism cover, paying attention to the
(A5) x 1 pc.
4. Remove the pickup unit.
After removing the connector for the optical pickup from the
connector, wrap the conductive aluminium foil around the
front end of connector remove to protect the optical pickup
from electrostatic damage.