FOR INDOOR UNIT [AY-X08BCR/X10CR/X13CR AND AH-X08CR/X10CR/X13CR]
CAUTION : DISCONNECT THE UNIT FROM THE POWER SUPPLY BEFORE ANY
1. Open the opne panel, and remove 2 air filters.
2. Remove 4 screws fixing the front panel.
3. Remove the screw fixing the cord clamp.
Note: During reassembly, install the holder after
installing the front panel. This will make it
easier to assemble the front panel.
4. Close the open panel. Pushing the nail of the front
5. Pull the front panel up.
6. Remove the unit-to-unit wiring from the terminal
7. Remove a screw fixing the control box cover, and
8. Remove a screw fixing the ground wire.
Note: During reassembly, take care for the
direction of the lead wire.