View Panasonic PT-TW370 / PT-TX430 / PT-TX340 Service Manual online
SECTION 3 ADJUSTMENTS
3. 7. Serial no. setting
1. Required equipment
1. PC : Use for serial no. setting
2. Communication cable : D-sub 9pin (male/female RS-232C straight)
3. Software : Serial Number Writing Tool Package data
(Download from the projector service homepage.)
1. Move the folder "Serial Number Writing Tool" to your favorite directory on your computer. There are files in the folder as
shown below .
- 01.Projector Setting-sn Ver1.0.exe
Serial no. setting software
Activate Code Generator software
Windows DLL file
Windows OCX file
2. Connect the serial terminal of projector and PC with an
[Note] Setup the projector not to enter the standby mode
or shutdown mode during the working.
Communication cable (straight)
D-Sub 9p (Male)
D-Sub 9p (Female)
Projector Connection terminals
3. Activation of software
(Once you have taken the activation of this software on your
PC, skip this procedure)
1. Double click the icon of software [01.Projector Setting-sn
Ver1.0.exe] in the folder of "Serial Number Writing Tool ".
The activation code entering window appears and the pass
code is indicated.
2. Double click the icon of software [02.ActivateCodeGenera-
tor_Pana-MEI.exe] in the folder of "Serial Number Writing
Tool ". The pass code entering window appears.
Input the pass code and press the button.
Input pass code
3. Input the key code "Pana-MEI" and press the [OK]
Click on the first or last page to see other PT-TW370 / PT-TX430 / PT-TX340 service manuals if exist.