View Panasonic PT-RCQ10 / PT-RCQ80 (serv.man3) Service Manual online
SECTION 3 ADJUSTMENTS
< RCQ10 / RCQ80 >
3. Firmware update procedure using USB memory
The firmware of the projector can be updated using a commercially available USB memory.
3. 1. Preparing the USB memory
1. Prepare the firmware.
1) Download the firmware data for this projector (compressed file in zip format) from the projector service website.
2) Extract the compressed file downloaded and The firmware data (file in rom format) is generated.
2. Prepare the USB memory to be used for update.
1) Save the firmware data generated by decompressing to the root directory (uppermost level) of the formatted USB memo-
2) Delete everything other than the firmware data to be used for update from the USB memory.
3. 2. Update procedure
1. Insert the USB memory with the firmware data saved into the <USB> terminal of the projector.
2. Turn on the power of the projector.
3. Select the [FIRMWARE UPDATE] of [PROJECTOR SETUP] menu and press the <ENTER> button.
4. The [SECURITY PASSWORD] screen is displayed, enter a security password and press the <ENTER> button.
5. The [FIRMWARE UPDATE] screen is displayed and select [OK], and press the <ENTER> button.
• Update is started and the projector goes into the standby mode, and the light source indicator <LIGHT1>/<LIGHT2> blink
in red alternately.
• Do not disconnect the main power supply of the projector while updating.
6. Update is completed when the light source indicators <LIGHT1>/<LIGHT2> stop blinking and turn off.
• Turn on the power of the projector and confirm the firmware version in the [STATUS] screen.
• In following cases, turn the power of the projector off and on and perform the update from the beginning.
- When the update does not complete after 60 minutes or more have elapsed.
- When the power of the projector has turned off due to power outage, etc., during the update.
ᵎ ῍ ᵗ
Click on the first or last page to see other PT-RCQ10 / PT-RCQ80 (serv.man3) service manuals if exist.