View Panasonic PT-RCQ10 / PT-RCQ80 (serv.man3) Service Manual online
SECTION 3 ADJUSTMENTS
< RCQ10 / RCQ80 >
4. Select connection (LAN or Serial) method and enter the setting information of the projector.
LAN terminal connection
• Select [LAN] menu and set up the IP address of the projector.
SERIAL terminal connection
• Select [SERIAL] menu and set up the Serial Port, Baudrate and Parity of the PC.
• Setting of Username, Password, Command Port is unnecessary.
3. Select the model number in the following way and click the [OK] button.
1) Model selection by keyword search
• Select "Manual Select" and enter all or part of model name in the "Keyword" frame.
2) Model selection by network search
• Select "Network Selection" and select the IP address of the computer and click the [Search] button to display a list of
the connected projectors in the network.
Click on the first or last page to see other PT-RCQ10 / PT-RCQ80 (serv.man3) service manuals if exist.