View Panasonic PT-MZ16K / PT-MZ13K / PT-MZ10K (serv.man2) Service Manual online
SECTION 3 ADJUSTMENTS
4. Select connection (LAN or Serial) method and enter the setting information of the projector.
LAN terminal connection
• Select [LAN] and setup IP Address. Username, Password and Command Port settings are not required.
• Setting of Username, Password, Command Port is unnecessary.
Serial terminal connection
• Select [Serial] and set up the port, baudrate and parity.
3. Select the model number in the following way and click the [OK] button.
1) Model selection by keyword search
• Select "Manual Select" and enter all or part of model name in the "Keyword" frame.
2) Model selection by network search
• Select "Network Selection" and select the IP address of the computer and click the [Search] button to display a list of
the connected projectors in the network.
Click on the first or last page to see other PT-MZ16K / PT-MZ13K / PT-MZ10K (serv.man2) service manuals if exist.