View Panasonic PT-DZ21KU / PT-DZ21KE / PT-DS20KU / PT-DS20KE / PT-DW17KU / PT-DW17KE Service Manual online
diagram. It is essential that these critical parts should be replaced with manufacturer’s specified parts to prevent shock, fire, or other
hazards. Do not modify the original design without permission of PANASONIC SOLUTIONS COMPANY.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a
environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance
the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is
to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Replace only with the same of equivalent type recommended by the manufacturer.
Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
(Refer to “PROJECTOR SETUP menu” in Operating Instructions.)
Failure to observe this may cause malfunctions. Never use this projector at an altitude of 2,700m or higher.
Using this projector at high altitude, consult your dealer or Authorized Service Center about preparations.
Use lead free solder in servicing from the standpoint of antipollution for the global environment.
・ Be precautious about lead free solder. Sn-Ag-Cu (tin, silver and copper) will tend to splash when heated too high (approx. 600°C or higher).
・ Use lead free solder for the P.C.Board (specified on it as “PbF”) which uses lead free solder. (When you unavoidably use lead solder, use lead
・ solder after removing lead free solder. Or be sure to heat the lead free solder until it melts completely, before applying lead solder.)
For the P.C.Board which applies lead free solder, the symbol as shown in the figure below is printed or stamped on the surface
or the back of P.C.Board.
It dose not contain warnings or cautions to advise non-technical individuals of potential dangers in attempting to service a product.
Products powered by electricity should be serviced or repaired only by experienced professional technicians. Any attempt to service
or repair the product or products dealt with in this service information by anyone else could result in serious injury or death.
- Unplug the power cord from the power outlet before disassembling this projector.
- Use correctly the supplied power cord and must ground it.
- It is advisable to use an isolation transformer in the AC power line before the service.
- Be careful not to touch the rotation part (cooling fan, etc.) of this projector when you service with the upper
case removed and the power supply turned ON.
- Observe the original lead dress during the service. If a short circuit is found, replace all the parts overheated
or damaged by the short circuit.
- After the service, all the protective devices such as insulation barriers, insulation papers, shields, and isolation
R-C combinations must be properly installed.
- After the service, check the leakage current to prevent the customer from getting an electric shock.