View Panasonic KX-NT265RU Service Manual online
Standard leaded, (Pb), solder can be used as usual on boards without the PbF mark.
it might be permissible to use Pb solder during service and repair work.
Silver, (Ag), and Copper, (Cu).
work we suggest using the same type of solder.
· When applying PbF solder to double layered boards, please check the component side for excess which may flow onto the
(Sn+Ag+Cu), you can also use Tin and Copper, (Sn+Cu), or Tin, Zinc, and Bismuth, (Sn+Zn+Bi).
Please check the manufacturer’s specific instructions for the melting points of their products and any precautions for using their
product with other materials.
The following lead free (PbF) solder wire gauges are recommended for service of this product: 0.3mm, 0.6mm and 1.0mm.
When repairing, the following precautions will help prevent recurring malfunctions.
1. Cover the plastic parts boxes with aluminum foil.
2. Ground the soldering irons.
3. Use a conductive mat on the worktable.
4. Do not touch IC or LSI pins with bare fingers.