View Panasonic SDR-H80P / SDR-H80PC / SDR-H80EG / SDR-H80EE / SDR-H80EB / SDR-H80EP / SDR-H80EF / SDR-H80EC / SDR-H80GC / SDR-H80GN / SDR-H80GJ / SDR-H80GK / SDR-H80PU / SDR-H80PR / SDR-H81EE / SDR-H81EB / SDR-H90P / SDR-H90PC / SDR-H90EG / SDR-H90EE / SDR-H90EB / SDR-H Service Manual online
may be used to make the hot checks, leakage current must
not exceed 1/2 mA. In case a measurement is outside of
the limits specified, there is a possibility of a shock hazard,
and the equipment should be repaired and rechecked
before it is returned to the customer.
Schematic Diagrams, Circuit Board Layout, Exploded Views and Replacement Parts List. It is essential that these critical parts
should be replaced with manufacturer’s specified parts to prevent X-RADIATION, shock fire, or other hazards. Do not modify
the original design without permission of manufacturer.
from electrical shocks. It will also protect AC Adaptor from being damaged by accidental shorting that may occur during
2. Measure the resistance value, with an ohmmeter, between the jumpered AC plug and each exposed metallic cabinet part on
chassis, the reading should be between 1M
Electrostatic Sensitive (ES) Devices. Examples of typical ES devices are integrated circuits and some field-effect transistors and
semiconductor “chip” components. The following techniques should be used to help reduce the incidence of component damage
caused by electrostatic discharge (ESD).
which should be removed for potential shock reasons prior to applying power to the unit under test.
4. Use only an antistatic solder removal device. Some solder removal devices not classified as “antistatic (ESD protected)” can
6. Do not remove a replacement ES device from its protective package until immediately before you are ready to install it. (Most
sufficient to damage an ES device).
equipment in considering the globally environmental conservation.
(Sn), silver (Ag) and Copper (Cu), and the melting point of the lead free solder is higher approx.30 degrees C (86°F) more than that
of the normal solder.
(See right figure)
· Remove the remaining lead free solder on the PCB cleanly for soldering of the new IC.
· Since the melting point of the lead free solder is higher than that of the normal lead solder, it takes the longer time to melt
RFKZ06D01KS-----------(0.6mm 100g Reel)
RFKZ10D01KS-----------(1.0mm 100g Reel)