View Panasonic SL-SX480P / SL-SX480PC Service Manual online
(Supports variable bit rates):
Anti-skip is on POS 1 (CD-DA), recommended bit rate (MP3: 128
kbps), and the Digital Re-master is off (MP3). Play times are in hours
· Play time will be considerably reduced when playing CD-RW.
Mass and dimensions are approximate.
For CD-DA format, use a music disc and finalize
players to play audio CD-R and CD-RW.
1. Do not look directly into the pickup lens.
2. Do not use optical instruments to look at the pickup lens.
3. Do not adjust the preset variable resistor on the optical pickup.
4. Do not disassemble the optical pickup unit.
5. If the optical pickup is replaced, use the manufactures specified replacement pickup only.
6. Use of control or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herin may result in hazardous
(It turns “ON” with CD Lid.)
(It turns “ON” when optical pickup
comes to innermost periphery.)
skip mode selection (MEMO) switch.
(high impedance) and oscilloscope on the basis of GND
terminal (DC IN Jack). Accordingly, there may arise
some errors in the voltage valuesandwaveforms
depending upon the internal impedance of the tester or
· Secondary trouble can be prevented by taking care
· Put a conductive mat on the work table.
· Do not touch the pins of IC or LSI with fingers directly.