View Panasonic SB-PS9GC / SB-PC9GC / SB-NC9GC Service Manual online
The base stand, side lock covers, metal brackets and prescrews are used when stacking up SB-PF9GC-K and SB-PS9GC-K
together as a complete assembly unit. Refer to service manual of SA-NC9GC/GCS/GS/GN-K (Order no. MD0703039CE) for
information on accessory packaging and assembly unit of SB-PF9GC-K and SB-PS9GC-K.
2. For reassembly after operation checks or replacement, reverse the respective procedures.
4. Refer to the Parts No. on the page of “Parts Location and Replacement Parts List” (Section 7), if necessary.
· Disassembly of Net frame assembly
· Disassembly of Dome tweeter (SP1)
· Disassembly of Woofer (SP2)
· Disassembly of Assembly unit
The following chart is the procedure for disassembling the casing and inside parts for internal inspection when carrying out the