· Be sure to connect speaker cables before connecting the
AC power supply cord.
· The load impedance of any speaker used with this unit must
· Be sure to connect the cable from the right speaker to the
right terminal and the cable from the left speaker to the left
1. Strip off the outer covering, and twist the center conductor.
Make sure the bare ends of the wires are not unravelled. (If
they are, twist them tight again.)
2. Insert the wire to the rear panel of the unit and close the
· To prevent damage to circuitry, never short-circuit positive
(+) and negative (-) speaker wires.
· Be sure to connect only positive (red/white) wires to positive
(+) terminals and negative (black/blue) wires to negative (-)
Speaker are designed identically so that no left or right channel
orientation is necessary.
· These speakers do not have magnetic shielding. Do not
place them near televisions, personal computers or other
devices easily influenced by magnetism.
· To avoid damage to the speakers, do not touch the speaker
cones if you have taken the nets off.
· Keep your speakers at least 10 mm (13/32”) away from the
system for proper ventilation.
Use only the supplied speakers.
The combination of the main unit and speakers provide the
Using other speakers can damage the unit and sound quality
will be negatively affected.
Notes on speaker use
· You can damage your speakers and shorten their useful life
if you play sound at high levels over extended periods.
· Reduce the volume in the following cases to avoid damage.
− When playing distorted sound.
− When adjusting the sound quality.
1 Connection of the Speaker Cables