1 Assembling and Disassembling
Some chassis components may have sharp edges. Be careful when disassembling and servicing.
1. This section describes procedures for checking the operation and replacing the main components.
2. For reassembly after operation checks or replacement, reverse the respective procedures.
Special reassembly procedures are described only when required.
3. Select items from the following index when checks or replacement are required.
4. Refer to the Parts No. on the page of “Replacement Parts List” (Section 5), if necessary.
Below is the list of disassembly and assembly sections
• Disassembly of Speaker cabinet assembly
• Disassembly of Tweeter (SP1)
• Disassembly of Woofer (SP2)
• Disassembly of Tweeter ornament
• Assembly of Tweeter ornament
• Assembly of Speaker unit
• Disassembly of Connector housing (White)