View Panasonic SB-FS681P Service Manual online
Cabinet Assembly as arrow shown.
Step 3: Detach the wires (+) red and (-) black from the
· The load impedance of any speaker used with this unit must be 6Ω.
· Be sure to connect the cable from the right speaker to the right terminal and the cable from the left speaker to the left terminal.
1. Strip off the outer covering, and twist the center conductor. Make sure the bare ends of the wires are not unravelled. (If they are,
· To prevent damage to circuitry, never short-circuit positive (+) and negative (-) speaker wires.
· Be sure to connect only positive (white) wires to positive (+) terminals and negative (blue) wires to negative (-) terminals.