View LG WP-650N Service Manual online
BEFORE OFFERING SERVICE,
dryer basket until it has come to a
Also never put your hand into the
wash tub while washing or
rinsing.(Either of these actions
can be extremely dangerous.)
malfunction, an electrical
shock, or a fire.
repair shop appointed by the
manufacturer, because special
purpose tools are required.
plug, and never pull on the cord.
by the washing machine.
cause damage to some of the plastic parts.
to come in contact with the
controls of the washing
machine ; doing so could
cause a malfunction or an
have been soaked in an inflammable substance
(such as benzene, paint thinner, kerosene, etc.)
into either the wash tub or the spin tub ; doing so
could cause a fire.
of time, unplug the power cord from the electrical
flammable plastics ; never place hot or burning
objects on or near the washing machine.
on the washing machine.
the washing machine, disconnect the electrical
power supply from the wall outlet and remove the
water in the washing machine.
• Because of the danger of electrical shock, do not
would be exposed to rain or excessive
moisture(such as a steam bath).
damaged if exposed to an open flame, extremely
high temperatures, or strong direct sunlight.
washing machine, walls or other objects.
suitable to the position or the washing machine.
height of no more than 1 meter(standard height: 0.8m).
to prevent electrical shock.
• If the water tap and indoor piping are both metal,
(2) Panel deco
(3) Washing cover
(4) Supply selector lever
(5) Overflow filter
(6) Wash cabinet
(8) Spin dryer cover
(11) Safety cover-1
(12) Earth wire
(14) Power cord
(2) Wash Timer: Select the desired time for washing or rinsing.
(3) Wash Program: Set the selector to "GENTLE", "NORMAL", "STRONG" according to kinds and quantity of the laundry.
(4) Drain Selector
• Pump model : Select "WASH-RINSE" for washing and rinsing with an overflow drain, and "DRAIN" to drain the water
(6) Water Selector: Set the supply select lever to "WASH" for washing and rinsing, to "SPIN" for interim spin rinse.