View LG GR-349SQF Service Manual online
(1) OLP (OVER LOAD PROTECTOR) is attached to the
off current in Compressor Motor in case of over-rising
temperature by Bimetal in the OLP.
and the OLP protects Motor by cutting off current which
flows to the Compressor Motor.
(1) The OLP is attached to the Hermetic Compressor used
Motor Coil from being started in the Compressor.
(Composition and connection Diagram of OLP)
PART ON CIRCUIT
DIAGRAM ARE SUBJECT
TO CHANGE IN DIFFERENT
LOCALITIES AND ACCORDANCE
WITH MODEL TYPE
START IS CONNECTED
not fixed in the refrigerator.
hinge and bolt . Assemble freezer door .
Assemble the lower hinge
2) Loosen hexagonal bolts fixing the lower hinge to the
3) Disengage hook behind the switch by pressing it with
2) Remove two cap, screws and loosen two screws in Grille Fan.
3) Pull out the Grille Fan and Shroud, F.
4) Disconnect the housing of lead wire.
5) Separate the Fan Assy.
6) Losse 2 screw fixed to the Bracket.
7) Pull out Shroud, F remove the Fan Motor Assy.
8) Separate the Motor Bracket and Rubber.
Thermistor functions to defrost automatically and it is attached to
metal side of the Evaporator and senses temperature.
Fuse, Melting is a kind of safety device for preventing overheating
of the Heater when defrosting.
At the temperature of 72
1) Pull out the Shroud, F after removing the Grille.
2) Separate the connector connected with the Defrost Control
2) Pull the Control Box, R and separate the lead wire
4) Separate the Insulation Multi Duct and Control Box, R.
5) Disassemble the Knob.
6) Separate the Damper Control and Control Box, R.
7) Separate the Damper Control and Resistor.
8) Disconnect the lead wire.
heater. During heating, the temperature of heater rises
1) After removing the Grille and Shroud, separate the