Melting fuse blows out.
- Check melting fuse with tester. -
Faullty parts: parts replacement.
1) Lead wire is cut.
- Check wire color when maeasuring
2) Bad soldering.
: wire is cut.
resistance with a tester.
Ice in the Sucking duct.
1. Check the inner duct with mirror.
1) Turn power off.
1) Icing by foreign materials in the
2) Raise the front side(door side),
support the front side legs, and let
2) Icing by cool air inflow through
the ice melt naturally. (If power is
the gap of heater plate.
on, melt the frost by forced
3) Icing by the gap of heater plate.
2. Check by inserting soft copper
3) Reassemble the heater plate.
wire into the duct (soft and thin
copper not to impair heating wire).
Bad cool air inflow and discharge,
1. Turn on power, open or close the
1) Check the faulty connector of
and bad defrosting due to faulty
door, check that motor fan
housing and reassemble wrongly
contact and insertion (bad connector
operates (If it operates, motor fan
insertion into housing of heater,
2) If the parts are very damaged,
melting, fuse and motor fan).
2. Disconnect parts in the refrigerator
remove the parts and replace it
compartment, check the connection
with a new one.
around the housing visually,
defrost, and confirm heat generation
on the heater. Do not put hands on
the sheath heater.
3. Check the parts which have faults
described in 1, 2 (mechanical
model: disconnect thermostat
from the assembly).