1. Loosen 3 screws holding an upper hinge to separate the
door body. (Figure 7)
1. Seperator feeler of thermostat from evaporator.
2. Loosen 1 screw holding the case to remove the Thermo
cover. (Figure 9)
3. Pull Knob Dial.(Figure 8)
4. Pull out thermostat in the thermostat cover, and
disconnecting lead wires. (Figure 10)
NOTE : Replace a proper specification new thermostat.
C. COMPRESSOR AND PTC
1. Remove Protector Cover, Power Cord and Lead Wire
first. (Figure 11)
2. Separate OLP.
3. Separate PTC.
4. Remove the Compressor Base by loosening 4 bolts
fixed to base plate of the set. (Figure 12)
5. Remove the Compressor by loosening 2 earth screws
next to Compressor.
NOTE : Replace the Compressor, after peeling off
painted part of earth terminal.
• Compressor inhales the gas evaporated from Evaporator
and condenses this gas and then delivers to Condenser.
• PTC is abbreviation of Positive Temperature Coefficient
and is attatched to the Compressor, and operates motor.
• OLP prevents Motor coil from being started inside
• Do not turn the Adjust Screw of OLP in any way for
normal operation of OLP.
- 8 -