1. Open the oven door, place the food on the
turntable in the oven, and close the oven door.
2. Set the function selector to the microwave.
3. Set the microwave power selector to the desired
power level. There are five power levels from
WARM to HIGH. The power selector can be set to
any one of these positions.
• Each number represents minutes. To ensure
accurate timing, it is advisable to turn the timer knob
slightly passed the desired cooking time and then
back to the proposed setting.
• Press the door opener to check the cooking
condition during oven operation. Opening the door
during oven operation automatically turns off the
oven and stops the timer. If cooking is to continue,
close the door. Cooking will be resumed until the full
cooking time has elapsed.
1. Open the oven door, place the food on the rack in
the oven, and close the oven door.
2. Set the function.
3. Set the timer to the desired cooking time. The
turntable begins to rotate, cooking starts, and the
lamp is turned on. At the end of the cooking time
you will hear a ring sound and the lamp is turned
• Refer to the note under MICROWAVE COOKING
if you want to check the cooking condition.
• Don’t touch the front screen of the door during grill
operation, because the temperature of the glass
may rise to up to 100°C. Prevent children from
touching the front screen!
• When the grill is operated for the first time after
purchasing the oven, slight smoke and smell may
occur. These will soon disappear.