• Room temperature sensor. (THERMISTOR)
• Maintains the room temperature in accordance with the Setting Temp.
• Indoor fan is delayed for 5 sec at the starting.
• Restarting is inhibited for approx. 3 minutes.
• High, Med, Low, CHAOS
--- Lights up in operation
--- Lights up in Sleep Mode
--- Lights up in Timer Mode
--- Lights up in Defrost Mode (for Heating Model)
OUTDOOR--- Lights up in compressor operation (for Cooling Model)
--- The function illustrates its dynamic mode
by using a multiple lighting system.
--- Linghts up in Telephone Control operation.
• Intermittent operation of fan at low speed.
• The fan is switched to low(Cooling), med(Heating) speed.
• The unit will be stopped after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 hours.
• The fan is switched to intermittent or irregular operation
• The fan speed is automatically switched from high to low speed.
• The louver can be set at the desired position or swing
up and down automatically.
Operation ON/OFF by Remote controller
Sensing the Room Temperature
Room temperature control
Starting Current Control
Time Delay Safety Control
Indoor Fan Speed Control
Operation indication Lamps (LED)
Soft Dry Operation Mode
• The function will be operated while in any
operation mode with selecting the function.
• The function is to be stopped while it is
operating with selecting the function.
• Both the indoor and outdoor fan stops dur-
• The indoor fan stops until the
evaporator pipe temperature will be reached
Sleep Mode Auto Control
Natural Air Control by CHAOS Logic
Airflow Direction Control
Defrost(Deice) control (Heating)
Hot-start Control (Heating)