- 3 -
• Room temperature sensor. (THERMISTOR)
• Maintains the room temperature in accordance with the Setting Temp.
• Indoor fan is delayed for 5 seconds at the starting.
• Restarting is inhibited for approx. 3 minutes.
• High, Med, Low, Chaos
--- Lights up in operation
--- Lights up in Sleep Mode
--- Lights up in Timer Mode
--- Lights up in Deice Mode(for Heat pump model)
--- Lights up in Compressor operation(for Cooling model)
• Intermittent operation of fan at low speed.
• The fan is switched to low(Cooling), med(Heating) speed.
• The unit will be stopped after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 hours.
• The fan is switched to intermittent or irregular operation
• The fan speed is automatically switched from high to low speed.
• The louver can be set at the desired position or swing
up and down automatically.
Operation ON/OFF by Remote controller
Sensing the Room Temperature
Room temperature control
Starting Current Control
Time Delay Safety Control
Indoor Fan Speed Control
Operation indication Lamps (LED)
Health Dehumidification Operation
• Both the indoor and outdoor fan
stops during deicing.
• Hot start after deice ends.
• The indoor fan stops until the
evaporator piping temperature will be
reached at 26°C.
Sleep Mode Auto Control
Natural Air Control by CHAOS Logic
Airflow Direction Control
Deice (defrost) control (Heating)
Hot-start Control (Heating)